Airfinity is a science information and analytics company. Working for some of the world’s largest pharmaceuticals, governments and investors, the company has established itself as authoritative provider of predictive, actionable insights.
At Airfinity you will get a chance to work on some of the most important scientific challenges of our time.
Airfinity is headquartered in London, UK (though we are currently working remotely), and is trusted by clients throughout Europe and North America.
About the role
We are seeking a number of science analysts to join our global team. Your insights and output will inform critical decision-making by global pharmaceuticals, med- and biotech companies, governments and investors.
- Work with senior team members to produce written and oral analysis for clients
- Research and analyse new science in a number of therapy areas
- Annotate and enrich scientific information with valuable data points and impact metrics
- Use a number of data visualisation tools to render your analyses
- Deliver powerful insights in well-crafted reports
- Become intrinsically familiar with our proprietary life science database
- Work very closely with other analysts and teams in the business
- A Bachelor, Masters or PhD in life sciences from a top tier university
- Expertise and deep interest in scientific research
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with statistical modelling
- Experience with data visualisation applications, building dashboards and reports
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Desire to efficiently produce high-quality deliverables
- Comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational habits and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary (negotiable, based on experience)
- Pension scheme
- EMI share options
- Working with an international and highly motivated team in a fast growing company
- Cutting-edge hardware, software and systems
- Opportunity to extend your skills and career in a supportive environment
- Part or full time remote working is an option
- Quarterly company dinners
- Monthly socials
- Corporate membership to a Regus office space near you
Only candidates that match requirements will be considered. We are unfortunately only able to reply to applicants that will be invited for an interview.