Airfinity is an event intelligence provider initially focused on tech events. Its breakthrough platform, the Event Graph™, leverages advanced information processing and machine learning to provide all parties in the event industry with new actionable insights about attendees, social engagement, sponsors and much more.
We are seeking a front end developer to join our Brighton Engineering team. You should be self motivated and keen to learn.
About the role.
- Implementation of responsive UIs web pages, including iterative design, page prototypes and bullet-proof HTML/CSS coding
- Implementation of interactive charts and diagrams
- Implementation of SPAs for the various product lines
- Build a set of UI reusable components reusable across the whole website
- Work on the state of art Agile development cycle, including pair-programming, code reviews, automated test and CI
- An understanding of emerging Internet standards and technologies
- An exposure to server side technologies and the integration processes
- HTML / CSS
- Less, Sass or other CSS pre-processor(s)
- Version Control / Git
- Responsive, mobile-first design and development
- Experience producing markup that is supported across major browsers and devices
- Experience with at least one popular JS framework, such as Angular, React or Vue
- ES2016 or TypeScript
- Experience of AWS and/or Heroku
- Node.js experience
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- You are keen to learn new technologies and techniques and seek out new challenges
- You are able to show initiative and be productive both on your own and as part of a collaborative team
Airfinity is based in central London, and are opening a new hub in Brighton.
We have flexible working and you will be primarily based in London or Brighton.
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience
- Equity upside.
- Cool offices in Brighton & London.
- Flexible working.
- Mature and highly ambitious culture.
- Ability to learn and progress.
- The best hardware, software and systems.
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your C.V or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
We don't use recruiters, please don't contact us.